LH Access Technology Limited
Telephone: 01283 712255
Fax: 01283 722633
LH Access Technology designs and builds a wide range of road/rail equipment that meets the stringent quality and safety criteria set for the world’s rail networks.
LH Access Technology is the only UK based approved Road/Rail Unimog supplier, offering experienced personnel qualified to work on safety critical components.
LH Access Technology not only offers service and maintenance for all its own vehicle solutions, but can offer the same service including repair and refurbishment to any Road/Rail vehicle currently in the UK rail network.
Mercedes-Benz Unimog Shunter
- Capable of shunting 800 tonnes, depending on gradient and track curve.
- Tandem capability to increase shunting capacity.
- Optional equipment includes: Weatherproof remote control unit, turntable, double cab and crane.
Mercedes Benz Unimog with Access Platform
- Ideal for rapid response.
- Modular Access Platform has a working height of 10m, with a working outreach of 6.5m.
- Optional equipment includes: Turntable, Pantograph, Demountable leg system and various modular bodies.
- 400kg working capacity.
- Ideal choice for rapid response and routine maintenance.
- Optional equipment includes: Van body, Crew cab, Access platform, crane, turntable and lift.
Manuals & VAB
Working in partnership with its customers, LH Access Technology can supply operator and maintenance manuals and gain VAB approval for new Road/Rail equipment to work on Network Rail infrastructure.
LH Access Technology offers a re-certification service for in possession road/rail vehicles, and have vast experience with the Re-Certification process for RIS-1530-PLT. Services we can provide include static and dynamic testing, delta q and brake testing and producing operators and maintenance manuals for your RRVs, RMMMs and On-Track Plant.
LH Access Technology can offer a full new parts and spares service for the following: Mercedes-Benz Unimog , Mitsubishi Fuso We carry many items in stock available for next day delivery.
LH Access Technology’s building boasts a large workshop area with spacious working bays, with all parts and equipment close to hand.
All workshop operations adhere to strict overhaul procedures set by our in-house quality department, all of which conform to or exceed industry recognised quality accreditation BS EN ISO 9001:2008. LH Access Technology also boasts its own dedicated test track.